Do Kim K and Kris Humphries make a better couple then Kim K and Reggie Bush ?

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Gabrielle Union Defends Rihanna’s ‘Man Down’ Video, Says “I Tried To Shoot My Rapist, Too”

In just one week, Rihanna’s “Man Down” video has set off a controversy that has gotten everyone weighing in. Whether it be the Parents Television Council or BET, it seems everyone has an opinion on the music video for the reggae tune that has opened up a debate on rape, revenge and violence.
Yesterday, another A-lister sister weighed in with her thoughts on Rihanna’s video and the uproar that has ensured since it premiered last week. Through her Twitter account, Gabrielle Union shared her feelings on the “Man Down” video.
Gabrielle, who was raped at the age of 19, has spoken publicly about the ordeal and has supported several organizations working with victims of sexual abuse.
Recalling the painful incident, Gabrielle said:
“At some point he put the gun down and calmly asked me to hand him the gun and, at that point, I was like, ‘Oh, it’s me or you, and it ain’t gonna be me today. I’m about to kill you.’ “I grabbed the gun, I spun around and did the best I could trying to kill him.”
Gabrielle said she misfired which led to a further struggle with her attacker and left her black and blue. Still she says that killing her attacker would have left her with more pain to sort through and she does not regret that missed shot.
Speaking out on her rape, Gabrielle has used her fame to place increased emphasis on the discussion on rape and sexual abuse. Just this year, the actress official joined the Obama Administration after being tapped by the President to sit on the National Advisory Committee on Violence Against Women. Though many may have their thoughts on their opinions, there’s no doubting that the conversation on sexual violence needs to be had.

Bret Lockett Says He Dated Kim Kardashian Over The Phone

Bret Lockett was on CNN Showbiz Tonight last night, and confirmed that he had a physical relationship with Kim Kardashian, but only over the phone. *crickets*
So earlier today I read that Kim Kardashian cheated on Kris Humphries according to In Touch magazine. After Kim Kardashian threatened to sue the magazine for a false story, I decided it was just tabloid fodder, and nothing else, and declined to re-post it. HOWEVER the guy, Bret Lockett of the New England Patriots, who Kim Kardashian is accused of having an affair with behind Kris Humphries back has confirmed the story and says it’s TRUE!
Uh-Oh! We have a bad case of he said/she said, and Kim Kardashian is threatening to sue Bret Lockett if he does not take it back!!!

I’m saying the story in the tabloid is true, and that my relationship with Kim is true as well,” Lockett told NESN.com. “The story was going to be run whether I liked it or not. I don’t know how [In Touch caught wind of the story]. I don’t know any of that. But all I know is they contacted me saying they knew about my relationship with Kim. I told them, I said, ‘I don’t know how you got hold of it. I don’t know anything about what you’re talking about.’ They said, ‘We’re going to run it whether you like it or not. Do you have anything to say because Kim and their publicists are going to be able to make a statement?’ Either I could have said nothing, and just let it be and then have me look crazy, or I could have told them the full truth and let it be written as told. So that’s exactly what I did.”
“Pretty much, me and Kim had a relationship, and that’s really as far as I want to get into it,” Lockett said. “Everything else, you can pretty much read for yourself. It’s all over the Internet and everywhere else. That’s pretty much it.
When something is put out about me involving my personal life, and I have no control over that, I am obligated to answer the full truth on my behalf so nothing gets misconstrued whatsoever,” Lockett told NESN.com. “When I found out what was happening and what was going to be put out and run in the tabloids, whether I could do anything about it or not, I had to come out and let them know the full truth and exactly what happened. So that’s exactly what I did. I know a lot of people are misconstruing it and thinking that it’s just been put out to be put out on my behalf. Nothing that has been put out I knew about prior to it happening.
“They contacted me about what was going on. They said my brother told the tabloids as well, and I was very upset about that just because my brother is 20 years old in college, just a fun-loving football player wanting to have fun, and I know a magazine contacted him without my knowing or any of my publicists knowing. Therefore, I was kind of upset, but at the end of the day, they were trying to tell him a story that was not true. And as any little brother would do, he defended his older brother by telling them exactly what happened. That’s exactly how it went down. That’s really all I have to say. On my behalf, I’m protecting myself, and my brother, and my family’s interests. That’s about it.”
Lockett had no comment about Kardashian’s threat of legal action.
“I’m not even going to go down that road,” Lockett said. “I don’t even want to comment on that. I’ll just leave it as it is.” {Bret Lockett Confrims Affair With Kim Kardashian}
Her Side: Kim Kardashian
Kardashian has fired off a new demand letter to Lockett, obtained by TMZ, which warns him if he doesn’t retract his allegations and cease from making fresh ones, his new position will be defendant on the left side of the courtroom.
Lockett went on TMZ Live Wednesday and insisted he did indeed have an online and physical relationship with Kim this year, at the same time she was dating now-fiance Kris Humphries.
In the letter, Kim’s lawyer, Michael Kump, says, “To put it very plainly and clearly, and as Mr. Lockett knows, there is not now, and never has been such a relationship,” adding, “Ms. Kardashian does not know and has never even met Mr. Lockett.”
Lockett told us he has physical evidence proving the relationship, but he evaded questions on specifics.



Hugh Hefner’s fiance Crystal Harris calls off wedding!!!

They rang in the holidays with news of their engagement, but there will be no wedding bells after all for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris.
The playmate, 25, called off the nuptials on Tuesday, just days before they were to tie the knot Saturday at the Playboy Mansion.
“The wedding is off,” Hefner Tweeted. “Crystal has had a change of heart.”
“After much deep reflection and thought I have decided to end my engagement with Hef,” Harris wrote on her website. “I have the utmost respect for Hef and wish him the best going forward. I hope the media will give each of us the privacy we deserve during this time.”
More than 300 people had been invited – via Papeterie custom-made invitations – to their big day, which called for a pink Romona Keveza gown and Torrance Bakery strawberry cake.
This would have been the third marriage for Hefner, 85, who filed for divorce in 2009 from his second wife, former playmate Kimberly Conrad. He was previously married to Mildred Williams, whom he divorced in 1959.
“I heard the sad news today this morning,” Harris’s manager Michael Blakey tells PEOPLE. “The split was a mutual decision and the two remain good friends.”
The wedding cancellation was first reported by TMZ.

Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Was Justin out of line at the MTV awards ???





took the stage alongside Mila Kunis to present Robert Pattinson with the Best Male Performance honors.
Getting touchy feely during the presentation, Timberlake entertained the audience with a memorable moment in which he grabbed a handful of Mila's bosoms to the cheers of the crowd.
Photo Credit: Getty Images

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Kim K Tweeted Personal Pics, here are her tweets and pics!


Tweet : Heading into the palace for dinner with Prince Albert & his gorgeous fiance Charlene!

The Miami fun has started! @ @ @

Hanging out with my bestie @

Tupac Still Alive???!! WTF!!!

PBS is usually a very reliable source when it come to news. BUT, it turns out that Tupac isn’t alive, and neither is Biggie! The whole thing was a hoax. It appears someone hacked into the PBS system, and posted the bogus story about Tupac, which made it’s way onto twitter and other new sources. PBS has since taken the story down, but I found the screen shot and the original story.
Prominent rapper Tupac has been found alive and well in a small resort in New Zealand, locals report. The small town – unnamed due to security risks – allegedly housed Tupac and Biggie Smalls (another rapper) for several years. One local, David File, recently passed away, leaving evidence and reports of Tupac’s visit in a diary, which he requested be shipped to his family in the United States.
“We were amazed to see what David left behind,” said one of sisters, Jasmine, aged 31. “We thought it best to let the world know as we feel this doesn’t deserve to be kept secret.”
David, aged 28, was recently the victim of a hit-and-run by local known gangsters. Having suffered several bullet wounds on his way home from work, David was announced dead at the scene. Police found the diary in a bedside drawer.
“Naturally we didn’t read the diary,” one officer states. “We merely noted the request to have it sent to a US address, which we did to honor the wishes of David.”
Officials have closed down routes into the town and will not speculate as to whether Tupac or Biggie have been transported to another region or country. Local townsfolk refuse to comment on exactly how long or why the rappers were being sheltered; one man simply says “we don’t talk about that here.”

Sean Kington in See Doo accident

No news was good news on Tuesday, as "Beautiful Girls" singer Sean Kingston remained in critical, but stable condition at a Miami hospital after crashing his See Doo jet ski into the Palm Island Bridge on Sunday evening.
Pal and former tourmate Justin Bieber "Eenie Meenie", "Sean we praying for u baby."
Nicki Minaj tweeted, "My love & prayers are with Sean Kingston & his family." And rapper LL Cool J wrote, "I hope and pray that Sean Kingston recovers quickly.... #staystrong."
Soulja Boy also offered his thoughts, writing, "Praying for my brother @. I hope he makes a full recovery ... smh it's always something :("
No information has been released about the extent of Kingston's injuries. The 21-year-old was moved from the trauma unit to the intensive care unit on Monday, a day after crashing the personal watercraft and sustaining serious injuries. His unidentified 23-year-old female passenger was also hurt and thrown into the water in the incident. A passing boater saw the crash and pulled the two victims into his boat according to reports.
Miami's Local 10 News reported on Monday that police had taken the dark blue and white See Doo into evidence, noting that the steering column and parts of one side appeared to be smashed in from the impact. The cause of the crash remains under investigation, but TMZ reported that the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission confirmed that alcohol was not a factor in the crash.
The person who fished Kingston and his companion out of the water, Coast Guard member Jonathan Rivera, told TMZ that Kingston was responsive and spoke during his rescue, even as he was vomiting blood.

The Bieber and and GFF Melissa Gomez

The Bieber and and GFF Melissa Gomez
Not Sure The Beliebers Will Like This PDA